MyHealtheVault of Crossglobe Corporation takes your privacy very seriously. In general, you can visit MyHealtheVault website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However, we will have to ask you to provide your personal information in order to grant privilege to create, modify, and view members only accounts and account information.
MyHealtheVault is a personal fitness and health information platform that lets you gather, edit, aggregate, augment, store, and share your fitness and health information online. You control your own fitness and health records. You can, however, also share your fitness and health information to your designated delegates (e.g., family, friends, fitness and health care professionals).
Use of your Personal Information
Crossglobe Corporation does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or organization without your expressed consent to do so. We can only share your personal information under the following cirumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under the legal age as per the applicable jurisdiction;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law;
- We transfer information about you if Crossglobe Corporation is acquired by or merged with another company.
We will make a sincere effort to respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccuracies in your personal information. To correct inaccuracies in your personal information please return the message containing the inaccuracies to the sender with details of the correction requested.
Collection of your Personal Information
MyHealtheVault askes you to enter your user name (identifier) and a password to sign in. The first time you sign in MyHealtheVault asks you to create an account. To create a MyHealtheVault account, you must provide personal information such as name, date of birth, e-mail address, zip or postal code, country/region, and optionally your social security number or some other kind of national identification number.
We will use the information you provide to create your account and to send you an email message requesting that you validate your e-mail address, to send you MyHealtheVault notifications, and to send you any other information you opt to receive through your account/profile.
An MyHealtheVault account allows its user to manage fitness and health records created by the user. The user choosed what information to put in the records. Such records may include information such as
- fitnet information, such as body part measurements including lean-body mass, total body weight
- fitness related activities such as aerobic session, yoga session, gym sessions, etc.
- measurements such as bllod pressure, blood sugar-level, temparature, etc.
- lab results
- medications and prescription detail
- fitness and health history
You are the custodian, by default, of your account and any records you create in your account. You may invite additional people to be your custodians. Each of your custodian will have previleges to add, edit, remove records granted by you.
Sharing your fitness and health information
One of the primary features of the MyHealtheVault account is the ability to share your fitness and/or health information with people and organization who can help you meet your fitness- and/or health-related goals and needs. Of course, the sharing of information is totally controlled by your consent.
Use of Aggregate Information and Statistics
MyHealtheVault of Crossglobe Corporation may use aggregated infromation from the account to improve the quality of service MyHealtheVault provides and for marketing of the services we provide. This information is not associated with any individual account. Crossglobe Corporation will never use your individual account and record information from the account for marketing purposes.
Account Access and Control
A MyHealtheVault account allows to contain multiple fitness and/or health records. When you create a record, you become the sole custodian of the record. As a sole custodian, you decide what level of access to grant other users of the MyHealtheVault service. Various types of accesses may include view-only, view-and-modify, and owner level access (with no limit).
Cookies, and other Technologies
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a Web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Using cookies simplifies the process of delivering relevant content, eases site navigation, and so on. When you return to the Web site, you can retrieve the information you previously provided, so you can easily use the site's features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline some or all cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline all cookies, you may not be able to use interactive features of this or other Web sites that depend on cookies.
MyHealtheVault of Crossglobe Corporation may, if you so choose, send direct mailers to you at the address given by you. You have the option to 'opt-out' of this direct mailer by way of links provided at the bottom of each mailer. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such mailers, we will take all steps to remove you from the list.
- Setting the new standards in maintenance and desemination of medical and fitness information and records.
- Transforming lives around the world to the next greater level.
- To be the best professional company for our customers and members for Elctronic Health Record as well as for Elctronic Fitness Record.
- Commitment: Transforming our customer's business through the creation of multi-channel experiences that inspire and strengthen dynamic connections among people, businesses, partner channels, and communities.
- Best People: Attracting and mentoring the best talent for our business, stretching their creativity and developing a "can do" attitude.
- Value Creation: Enhancing our customer's business performance, developing long-term mutually favourable relationships, and focusing on execution excellence and customor ROI.
- Science and technology have great potential to improve lives in our society and around the world.
- We advocate - vigorously but responsibly - in our area of focus.
- We must be humble and mindful in our action and words. We seek and heed the counsel of outside voices.